Saturday 4 April 2015

Communication is it important?


Communication is it important?
Friends!
Today as I start to write my very first blog post on the blog, the first question that arises in my mind is that is communication important and if yes then why?
So my thoughts on this are that well yes, communication is life. We start communicating from the very time we are born. Our first communication being crying when we are born and then it continues till the end of time.
Wondering what the last communication would be? If first is crying then last would be what? My friends, there is nothing like last communication. Even after we die, our souls communicate. And this I think answers the very question that is communication important? Life is impossible without communication.
Well where we often go wrong is not in communicating but in communicating effectively. Communicating effectively means communicating in a manner that everyone understands, that everyone follows and everyone very well appreciates.
In my next blog I would talk about ways in which I have learnt to communicate effectively! You too could comment below with few of your ideas and ways of effective communication.
#Bloggingeverythingthatsonmymind

No comments:

Post a Comment