Tuesday 7 April 2015

Ways to beat the heat


Hey friends!
I am glad with the kind of response I have received. I would appreciate your feedback on the same too. Also, did you all check out my blogs for a snapdeal contest? If not, then please do.
So yes, this has encouraged me to write yet another post. With summer being already being here, it is important that we are ready to deal with it. How much ever we like summer, we need to tackle with heat.
So here are ways in which we can beat the heat:
1.       Get a haircut- This I think is crucial. Getting a haircut is the best thing to so in summer. The shorter your hair in summer, the better is your summer.
2.       Hat- Grab a hat or a cap when at the beach.
3.       Sunscreen- Include it in your summer must-have unless you want to get a tan.
These three things are best ways of beating the heat. Can you think of more?
#Bloggingeverythingthatsonmymind

No comments:

Post a Comment