Tuesday 7 April 2015

Paris


Hi folks!
By now you all would have figured out as to how random my thoughts actually are. They keep ranging from shopping t film to travelling to food and now to Paris.
Well, I recently had a trip to Paris and I couldn’t resist but share my experience with you all.
Paris is the best place to be in. It is a tourist paradise.
What did I see?
The whole of Paris! We joined a tourist bus. Covered a lot of it if not the whole.
1.       Eiffel Tower- well obviously, nobody comes back from Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower.
2.       Chocolate Museum
3.       Cathedral
4.       Jardin des tulleries
5.       Museum of Louvre
6.       Also, the famous street of Champs Elysees.
It’s amazing! I so want to go back there. #Bloggingeverythingthatsonmymind
Also, I am going to be uploading pictures of my travel on the blog. Do check them out in the next post J

No comments:

Post a Comment