Saturday 4 April 2015

Effective Communication


Effective Communication:
I once had my little niece to ask me the meaning of effective. I replied bluntly proper without any flaw and today as I go to think of it, I wonder if that was the actual meaning of effective or not?
Because today I have a lot more to add to just proper and flawless. In my opinion effective means a manner that is understood by all. A manner that the world appreciates, a manner of communication that the world would acknowledge. No, I am not saying that only if world understands and only if the world appreciates your point of view only then is your communication effective but what I am saying is that communication should be such that it would at least arise thoughts if not change them?
So what is effective communication according to me?
·         Proper
·         Flawless
·         Thought provoking

Tell me your point of views on the same. Can’t wait to hear from you all.
#Bloggingeverythingthatsonmymind
Don’t forget to follow me on twitter J

No comments:

Post a Comment