Saturday 4 April 2015

Summer


Summer is finally here
Summer is here, woahh! Say hello to summer!
Summer is the best time of the year. Summer welcomes coolers and shorts, beaches and vacation and lots more. Summer is my favourite season. No, I don’t like the heat but I like everything else about summer. I love the summer vibes, them positive vibes.
So going to think of it, I was wondering if I had all the summer essentials or not?
·         Sunscreen being the most important.
·         Coolers to chill this summer
·         A hat, why not?
·         Glares, those cools shades.
·         Shorts, skirts and minis because summer.

That’s all that I can actually think of this summer. Tell me if you can add some more to this mini list of mine.
Meanwhile I am #Bloggingeverythingthatsonmymind
Have you checked me out on twitter or not as yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment